Take a look at our current job opportunities.
Working at Comic Relief
Having a job at Comic Relief isn’t quite the same as just ‘having a job’.
The work we do really does make a difference. It really does change lives. Something that’s reflected in the principles that guide our work. So if you’re serious about wanting to spend your days at Comic Relief, you should probably check out these principles and see if you like the sound of them.
- Ambitious and determined to have a lasting impact
- Embracing challenges, opportunities and new ideas
- Continually improving our effectiveness and ability to deliver
- Passionate people with a shared commitment.
- Nurturing relationships to create leverage and influence
So there you go, those are our principles, but what about yours? What type of person are you and what are you looking to get out of a job? We only ask because while you’re with us you’ll:
- Bring your passion and find team spirit and inspiration
- Commit your talent and professionalism and have your contribution recognised
- Be open to opportunities and new ideas and be part of something amazing
- Use your energy to help us realise our ambitions and gain experiences that will help you to realise yours in the future.
These are qualities you’ll see in abundance in our main office in Vauxhall, Central London (We have more than 200 staff there) and in the regional teams which work in Cardiff, Glasgow and Manchester during our campaigns.
Also, as well as all the great work going on and great people doing it, there’s lots of fantastic ‘non-worky’ work stuff happening at Comic Relief too. For example, we have a Staff Representation Group that gives us the opportunity to talk about things we care about. We have a Green Team which helps us to minimise our impact on the environment. We have an annual Learning at Work Week. And finally, and certainly not least, we all get a small annual allowance to spend on some personal training or a development activity – anything from yoga to saxophone lessons!
So, how’s it all sounding? We guess pretty good if you’ve got this far. Which just leaves us to tell you that at Comic Relief we offer all our employees a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits (including up to 30 days holiday), an excellent pension scheme, life insurance, child care vouchers, and employee counselling.
Oh, and we also have regular social activities. Sound like the kind of place you want to work?