Over 20 remarkable celebrity, film and television experiences and items are up for grabs in the best ever auction and series of prize draws for Red Nose Day.
To quote Emma Freud; “This may seriously be the most exciting auction and prize draw of all time, only Comic Relief could have put it together. It is cheeky and unique – and every single one of the items available has something extraordinary about it.”
- Would you like a chat with Ed Sheeran backstage at one of his shows? This is your moment.
- Have you ever dreamt of flying to LA to hang out with James Corden at his chat show? He’s right there waiting for you.
- Doctor Who fans, have you ever wondered what it would be like to sit down for brunch with not one, not two, but seven, Doctors? Wonder no more.
- Feel like hanging out with the Formula 1 drivers at British Grand Prix week, while being given racing tips by Geri Horner? Now’s your chance.
And not only that…
- Claudia Winkleman is asking you to join her for a fringe trim and spray tan
- Five MasterChef winners want to come to your house to cook you dinner
- Miranda Hart is hoping to take you for a gallop down The Strand
- Little Mix are ready and waiting to skype you
- Jamie Oliver and Michel Roux are longing to teach you to cook
- Gareth Malone is up for a singing lesson
- James Rhodes would like to play the piano in your house for 20 of your friends
- Richard Curtis is waiting to give you a part in his next movie
- Gillian Anderson wants to join you for a wander around the Tate Modern
- Davina is looking for a private work out pal
- Tom Fletcher is all set to come to your house for a story and a sing-song
- Baking legends, Mary Berry and Nadiya Hussein are in the kitchen wishing to make you a cake.
- Tanya Burr is excited to take you on a shopping spree with £1,000 to spend on you
- Kirstie Allsopp is inviting you and your friends to her incredibly beautiful seaside house in Devon
- Sofie Grabol has had enough of the jumper she wore in The Killing and would like you to have it instead
It still doesn’t end there, with something for everyone available in this auction, David Heyman is also offering a set visit to Paddington 2, plus tickets to the premiere, of course. Plus there are special items available from Red Dwarf, Topsy and Tim and the Teletubbies, as well as an amazing experience for two people at Glastonbury Festival, which also involves a backstage beer with Lauren Laverne. For Bestival fans, the auction also includes two VIP tickets to the festival, including a shopping trip for wellies with Daisy Lowe.
Over 10 of these amazing experiences will also be up for grabs as part of a very special series of prize draws, so if bidding isn’t your thing, just £5 means you can enter online to be in with a chance of bagging yourself a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Money raised through generous bids and prize draw entries will go to Red Nose Day, which is back on Friday 24th March. All the money raised this Red Nose Day will help make a huge difference to people living incredibly tough lives both here in the UK, and across the world’s poorest communities.
The auction is live now, head to givergy.com/rednoseday to enter the prize draws and start bidding – Radio 2 will also be showcasing eight of the items from the auction live on air next week, so listen out! For more information on Red Nose Day head to rednoseday.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
About Comic Relief
Comic Relief is a UK charity which aim to create a just world, free from poverty – where everyone is safe, healthy, educated and empowered. Since 1985, Comic Relief has raised over £1 billion. That money has helped, and is helping, people living incredible tough lives, both here at home in the UK and across the world.
For information about Comic Relief and the work it carries out, please visit comicrelief.com.
Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).
For the latest news, statements and exclusive content direct from the Comic Relief Press Office follow @ComicReliefNews.