We’re offering you the chance to win breakfast with national treasure, Sir David Attenborough, as part of the prizeathon of all Comic Relief Prizeathons.
The once-in-a-lifetime experience will take place at the Natural History Museum, where Sir David will give you a special tour of his favourite exhibit before the museum opens to the public.
This truly special experience has been donated by Sir David himself in time for Red Nose Day on 15 March 2019, and is available to win for just £10.
For your chance to win, and help raise some serious life changing cash this Red Nose Day, visit comicrelief.com/prizeathon.
Other fantastic experiences include:
- Afternoon Tea with the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family from The Crown
- A very special private breakfast with Jodie Whittaker on the set of Doctor Who
- A fry-up with Louis Tomlinson in his favourite London cafe.
- A drink and crisps with Tom Hiddleston after his latest play Betrayal
- An original Star Wars Storm Trooper helmet with your name on it.
And there’s more…
- Mumford and Sons will play a private unplugged concert for you and a friend
- Gillian Anderson wants you to join her for a drink in the bar after seeing her new play All About Eve
- The Guilty Feminist would like you to hang out backstage and take you and a friend to dinner
- Tanya Burr wants you to join her for breakfast in her favourite Notting Hill restaurant
- Charlie Mackesy will personalise one of his most popular paintings for you
- Jessie Ware is inviting you to dinner at her mum’s house for a Table Manners podcast
- Giovanna Fletcher wants breakfast with you before joining her as she records her podcast
Emma Freud, Executive Producer of Red Nose Day, has curated these once in a lifetime experiences.
She said: “I’m SO proud of this year's Prizeathon. It’s the most unique, cheeky and daring list of prizes we were able to compile. Every one of them has been given by the celebrity themselves.
"And we're absolutely delighted to have Sir David Attenborough on board for breakfast at the Natural History Museum and a wander with him through his favourite exhibition before the museum opens”.