Comic Relief is offering one incredibly lucky winner the chance to have a private breakfast with Sir David Attenborough at the Natural History Museum as part of the Comic Relief Prizeathon, which launches today.
The exclusive breakfast experience, which will include a special tour with Sir David Attenborough of his favourite exhibition before the museum opens to the public, is one of many unprecedented, unique experiences available to win for just £10.
You can enter our prize draws or get bidding for your chance to win and help raise some serious life changing cash this Red Nose Day by visiting comicrelief.com/prizeathon.
- Have breakfast with the legendary Sir David Attenborough at the Natural History Museum.
- Take Afternoon Tea with the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family from The Crown
- A very special private breakfast with Jodie Whittaker on the set of Doctor Who
- Have a fry-up with Louis Tomlinson in his favourite London cafe.
- Tom Hiddleston would like a drink and some crisps with you after his latest play Betrayal
- Star Wars fans, we have an original Star Wars Storm Trooper helmet with your name on it.
And not only that…
- Mumford and Sons will play a private unplugged concert for you and a friend
- Gillian Anderson wants you to join her for a drink in the bar after seeing her new play All About Eve
- The Guilty Feminist would like you to hang out backstage before a show and take you and a friend to dinner
- Tanya Burr wants you to join her for breakfast in her favourite Notting Hill restaurant
- Charlie Mackesy will personalise one of his most popular paintings for you
- Jessie Ware is inviting you to dinner at her mum’s house for a Table Manners podcast
- Giovanna Fletcher wants breakfast with you before joining her as she records a special edition of her podcast
Everyone has the chance to take part and just £10 means you can be in with a chance of winning an incredible experience.
Emma Freud, Executive Producer of Red Nose Day, has curated these once in a lifetime experiences. She said: “I’m SO proud of this year's Prizeathon. It’s the best list of unique, cheeky and daring prizes we were able to compile. Every one of them has been given by the celebrity themselves - and we're absolutely delighted to have Sir David Attenborough on board for breakfast at the Natural History Museum and a wander with him through his favourite exhibition before the museum opens”.
Money raised through generous bids and prize draw entries will go to Red Nose Day, which is back on Friday 15th March. All the money raised this Red Nose Day will help make a huge difference to people living incredibly tough lives both here in the UK, and around the world.
ABOUT RED NOSE DAY 2019
- Red Nose Day is back on Friday 15th March and this year Comic Relief is asking the nation to come together and make a difference to people’s lives both here in the UK and around the world.
- It’s easy to get involved and have a great time. From workplace bake sales and fancy-dress fundraising in schools, to danceathons, quizzes and sponsored challenges, put on a Red Nose and do whatever you enjoy to raise life-changing cash.
- The campaign culminates in a massive night of comedy and entertainment, live on the BBC, and all the money raised is used to improve countless lives.
- Visit comicrelief.com/rednoseday or follow @ComicRelief on social media to stay updated on the latest Red Nose Day content, news and information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ABOUT COMIC RELIEF
Comic Relief is a UK charity with a simple purpose - to create a just world, free from poverty. Comic Relief does this by funding and investing in amazing organisations across the UK and around the world to tackle some of the key issues of our time. Since 1985, Comic Relief has raised over £1.25 billion. That money has helped, and is helping, to improve countless lives.
For information about Comic Relief and the work it carries out, please visit comicrelief.com.
Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).